10 Projects for the Magic of Disney
From the amazingly beautiful to the perfectly practical, I searched the gallery for inspiration and ideas of what to do with my Disney photos, autographs and memorabilia. These projects are so easy to re-create, it's almost magical!
- My Castle Book by Acceber - This is a beautiful castle-shaped mini-book in non-traditional Disney colors. It's perfect for all those princess pictures! You could also create a mini book for the "king" in your family.
- Disney album by Polly - Using office supply index cards and metal binder rings, this album is fast and fabulous, without breaking the bank.
- Disney Altered Tin and Mini -Album by Tabithak - Here's a perfect brag book of your Disney trip. The altered tin will keep your project safe in your purse. When somebody asks, "Did you have a great time?" you can pull this baby out and SHOW THEM you had a great time.
- Disney Lunchbox by Chechas - I can see making one of these lunchboxes with labeled index tabs for each day on your vacation and/or each park visited.
- Favorite Photos: Disney 04 by Hogwild - I love this compilation of favorite photos from Disney in an adorable tag book. Handwritten journaling directly on each tag tops off this easy-to-create project.
- Disney Bag Book by Stampinmomof4 - Who says gifts have to cost a fortune? This memory book was made using paper bags. Learn how to make one here.
- Disney Autograph Clipboards by Ljpalumbo - These amazing clipboards were made before a trip to Disney. I bet they were the cause of much adoration and attention. You could even use scrap pieces of ribbon for the top of your clipboards.
- Disney Mini File Folder by Nvscrapmom - This works as a stand-alone project or as an embellishment! You could make several of these for mini books or they're great for holding a lot of journaling on your Disney layouts.
- Disney Autograph Book by Stampinmomof4 - Does your child want a Disney album of their own? This bag book was made to hold the autographs, but you could easily add photos too.
- Disney Magic Album by BoBunny - Want to create your own project but don't know where to start? How about this kit designed by BoBunny?
I don't know about you, but all this talk of Disney projects makes me want to go back! Hopefully this article will find you before your trip or at least before you scrapbook all of your Disney photos. If you have already used up all your photos, you can still create a brag book or "favorite photos" project for a quick and enjoyable walk down Main Street.... Um, I mean memory lane.