It's time for graduation so this layout is perfect for the photo of your favorite graduate. Take a special photo, perhaps one of those 5" x 7"s that come in the school package and use it for this layout.
- Bazzill black cardstock
- Bazzill white cardstock
- Bazzill red cardstock
- American Crafts patterned paper
- Fancy Pants patterned paper
- Jolee's Embellishments
- corner rounder
- EK Success oval punch
- Trim white cardstock to 11" x 11" and adhere to a black background cardstock.
- Trim red cardstock to 5 ½" x 7 ½" to mat 5" x 7" photo.
- Trim black cardstock to 6" x 10" and use a corner rounder to trim the upper and lower left corners.
- Adhere black cardstock to white.
- Trim American Crafts patterned paper to 5 ½" x 10" and trim upper and lower right corners with the corner rounder.
- Adhere American Crafts patterned paper to the right side of the background CS.
- Place a strip of ribbon across the seam.
- Cluster Jolee's graduation embellishments as shown on layout.
- Trim the quote from Fancy Pants patterned paper and mat on black cardstock.
- Cut out quote from Fancy Pants patterned paper and adhere to right side of layout.
- Use a computer to generate the title, "Graduate," and then trim out each letter and adhere them to the layout.
- Use a computer to generate the year and trim with an oval punch; adhere to the layout.
Instead of the quote, you might consider adding the graduation invitation. Whatever you choose, this layout is a great way to say congratulations to your special graduate.