When I saw these awesome We R Memory Keepers White Out Papers, I knew I had to get my hands on them! They're fun, funky and so wonderfully bright, making them perfect for summertime photos. I wanted to do a simple layout for some of our beach photos and this paper was perfect for it.
- We R Memory Keepers - White Out Collection - Frenzy - 12x12 Double Sided Cardstock - Euphoria
- We R Memory Keepers - White Out Collection - Hoopla - 12x12 Double Sided Cardstock - Jovial
- We R Memory Keepers - White Out Collection - Frenzy - 12x12 Double Sided Cardstock - Rumble
- Glitz Design - Icing Collection - Self-Adhesive Pearls - Icing Polka Dots - White and Black
- Marcella By K Stickers
- Fiskars Adhesive Tabs
- EK Success Pop Dots
- gems and sequins
- Print photos to index size and adhere two sets, one right above the other, in the center of the patterned paper. Leave just enough space in between the two sets to adhere another strip of paper.
- Trim a thin strip of patterned paper and adhere in between the two sets of index prints.
- Cut three flowers from the patterned paper. To the right of the photos, directly over the thin paper strip, adhere, using pop dots, one of the flowers. Adhere the Glitz Designs Circle Rhinestone in the center of the flower.
- Place the title letters spelling out 'Cherish' directly above the top set of index prints.
- Adhere, using pop dots, the remaining two flowers that were cut from the patterned paper. Place them above and to the right of the largest flower. Adhere gems to the centers.
- Print journaling onto regular copy paper and adhere directly below the bottom set of index prints.
- Adhere sequins around the flowers using pop dots.
This layout is very simple but bright, just the way I like them!