When do bugs in your scraproom mean it's NOT time for the exterminator? When you're talking about the scrapper's new favorite Bug, the Cricut Personal Electronic Cutter!
Weighing in at just 7 pounds, this ‘lil bug doesn't require a computer connection! Simply insert the cartridge, push a few buttons, and you're ready to cut a variety of letters and shapes from 1" to 5.5"! With a library of over X cartridges available, the Cricut offers thousands of possibilities. Each letter or shape on the cartridges offers additional options like shadow, solid filled, and more - expanding the scope of your cutting library.
Ready to step it up a notch, cutting style? Check out the ‘lil bug's big sister, the Cricut Expression. The Expression can be used with a 12x12 or 12x24 inch mat, and will cut in portrait as well as landscape orientation - this allows for letters and shapes up to 23.5" long! The Cricut Expression also packs a bigger punch, and will allow you to cut light-weight chipboard.
Got cartridge fever? Take a peek at the Cricut Jukebox! Never swap a cartridge again! Each Cricut Jukebox can use up to 6 cartridges, and up to 3 Jukeboxes can be linked - that's 18 cartridges, right at your fingertips!
- The Cricut Personal Electronic Cutteris lightweight and portable, doesn't require a computer connection.
- Both the original Cricut and the Expressionuse the same cartridges, blades, and blade housings.
- Extensive library of cartridges covers many styles, themes, and tastes.
- The original Cricutis limited to 5" high letters and shapes.
- The Cricut Expressionoffers additional options, but has a significantly higher cost.
- Each cartridge increases the financial investment needed to cut a wider variety of letters and shapes.
Perfect for: The scrapper who attends frequent crops away from home, doesn't have a computer in their scrap area, or is uncomfortable with computer use.