Step By Step: Anxious
My goal on this layout was to create a layout with a Christmas feel to it while using non-typical Christmas colors. I used Lauren's pajamas and robe as inspiration. The journal sticker is actually clear but I mounted it on some soft blue cardstock to tie in with the blue of the pajamas. The Bazzill pink cardstock tied in perfectly with her robe.
- Bazzill 8 ½" x 11" Fussy Pink Cardstock
- Bo Bunny Press Double Dot Chipboard Orange
- Bo Bunny Buttercup Buttons
- American Crafts ‘Allo Yellow Dot Paper
- American Crafts Bushels of Fun Green Dot Paper
- American Crafts Journal Sticker Book
- Zig Millennium Black Journaling Pen
- KI Memories Chipboard Letters
- Miss Elizabeth's Christmas Theme Chipboard Pieces
- Frances Meyer Tree Template
- Use a black pen to draw a border around the edge of the pink cardstock.
- Mount the photo on white cardstock, adhere to the pink cardstock, and outline around the mat on the background cardstock with a black pen.
- Adhere the chipboard letters at the top of the layout for your title.
- Cut out some Christmas trees using some colorful, fun paper. I traced the image using the black pen first and then cut around the edges of the black pen lines to frame the tree image.
- Adhere the chipboard swirls and the star atop the largest tree.
- Place your journal sticker on cardstock and trim around the edges. Write down your journaling and the layout is complete!