Step-by-Step: And Then There Were Four
The birth of my son turned our family into a family of four. This photo of all of us at the hospital on his birthday represented to me a huge milestone in our family. Never again would it be the three of us. Now we were "four.. To highlight that photo, but keep the rest of the layout simple, I used a chipboard frame by Bo Bunny Press and lots of white (actually brown!) space.
- brown cardstock
- Bo Bunny Press Chunky Charms - Swirls & Brackets
- corner rounder
- Heidi Swapp chipboard alphabet
- Heidi Swapp sandpaper
- craft knife
- Signo White Uniball Pen
- white cardstock
- brown Zig Writer
- Crop two vertical photos to 3 ½" x 5" and one photo to 5" x 5".
- Round all four corners of the two smaller photographs.
- Sand the edges of the largest bracket frame to reveal the white core edges.
- Peel the adhesive backing off the frame and center it over the 5" x 5" photograph.
- Use a craft knife to trim away the excess photograph around the outside of the frame.
- Line up the three photographs across the top portion of the brown cardstock, leaving about a 1" margin at the top, and adhere them to the page.
- Add the word "four" and several ‘4's (the numeral) with chipboard alphabet stickers to the bottom right corner.
- Handwrite "and then there were" above the title with a white gel pen.
- On a scrap piece of white cardstock, write the date with a brown pen and trim to a small rectangle.
- Adhere the date strip to the bottom of the "F".