I've been slowly working my way through my oldest daughter's baby pictures. I scrapped her baby book(s) several years ago, but wanted to condense her first year into a book all its own with the focus more on the important things and with a simple design. This layout is one of four to document her first four weeks of life. Isn't it amazing how quickly they change that first month?
- Bazzill white cardstock
- Bazzill Bling 8 ½" x 11" cardstock
- Making Memories patterned paper
- Making Memories large number sticker
- small Making Memories black button brad
- Prima flower
- Sakura Micron pen
- corner rounder punch
- Cut Making Memories paper down to 8 ½" x 7 ½"; adhere in the center of white cardstock.
- Round the top corners of a 4" x 6" photograph using a corner rounder punch.
- Cut a 6" x ½" strip from Bazzill Bling cardstock; round the bottom edges.
- Measure ½" from the top of the patterned paper and adhere a photo.
- Measure ½" from the bottom of the patterned paper and adhere the cardstock strip, rounded corners down.
- Place the "3" sticker in between the cardstock strip and the photo, on the left.
- Place letter stickers that spell "weeks" above the green cardstock, keeping a space of 3" open to the right for journaling.
- Cut a small heart out of coordinating patterned paper; adhere it alongside the "3".
- Place the Prima flower with the brad alongside the paper heart, lining it up with the "weeks" letter stickers.
- Using a pencil and ruler, sketch in lines for journaling in the open space to the right of the title.
- Fill in journaling using pen, and erase the pencil lines.