Step-by-Step: Swell Mom
My youngest daughter is not a big fan of the camera. She gives me some crazy looks when the camera is pointed in her direction! I love this little quirk of hers and wanted to document it. Here is the end result:
- BasicGrey - Offbeat Collection - Collection Pack
- BasicGrey - Offbeat Collection - Adhesive Chipboard - Shapes
- BasicGrey - Opaline Collection - Pearls - Individual Half Pearls - Indigo and Sky
- BasicGrey - Urban Prairie Collection - Collection Pack
- Fiskars - Border Punch - Apron Lace
- I cut the yellow patterned paper in half and then trimmed one half in two pieces, so that it fit in the center of my layout, with a small gap in between. I rounded the corners and then attached both pieces to the background sheet.
- I selected three different patterned papers and punched border strips using a border punch. I cut those down to fit in between my two sheets of patterned paper and then attached them so that they were overlapping.
- I used two photos for this layout. I attached them so that they were each tilted slightly.
- I attached the chipboard shapes to the right of my centered design. I used several different chipboard pieces, stacking them for added dimension. I also used a chipboard piece for my title, adding the cardstock stickers to complete it.
- I printed out my journaling and then cut it into strips. I attached it to the left of my centered design, above my photos.
It's a simple layout but the added dimension of the chipboard gives it that extra something! I can't wait to see what you create using this step-by-step project!