Some of my layouts hang on my walls instead of sleeping in my scrapbooks. This is one of those pages that make me smile so I want to see it often. Maybe you have a photo that you'd like to feature in your home on a daily basis. Print it in a 5" x 7" format and let's scrap it for framing!
- BasicGrey Lime Rickey Blue Moon paper
- BasicGrey Lime Rickey Fuzzy Navel paper
- BasicGrey Lime Rickey Adhesive chipboard or other chipboard flourish
- American Crafts Thickers Chipboard alphabet Ash
- Mount a 5" x 7" photo on white cardstock leaving a 1" margin at the top.
- Tear the top border of the white cardstock.
- Cut a 5" x 10" piece of the Fuzzy Navel paper.
- Adhere the 5" x 10" piece to printer paper with removable adhesive and run it through your printer to print your journaling.
- Cut two scraps (one 3/4" x 6" and one 3/8" x 8 ½") of paper in a color that matches your photo. I chose a gold color that reflects the rocks in the stream.
- Adhere the ¾" x 6" strip to a piece of printer paper with removable adhesive and run it through your printer for part of the title.
- Stamp the other 3/8" x 8 1/2" with a date stamp.
- Using the BasicGrey Lime Rickey Blue Moon paper as a base, adhere the journaling strip at the bottom edge, two inches from the left.
- Center the photo on the journaling strip and overlap it about one inch.
- Adhere the gold title strip ¾" from the top and 2" from the right.
- Adhere the gold date stamp strip 1" from the left and 2/8" from the bottom (or higher if your journaling allows).
- Choose an appropriate chipboard piece and attach it to the top left corner covering ½" of the gold title strip.
- Attach the Thickers Alphabet letters in the space between the top of the photo and the bottom of the gold title strip, overlapping the journaling paper.
- At the bottom right corner of the photo, attach parentheses from the chipboard pack and the alphabet pack.
A special memory becomes a daily focal point to hang in your home! Enjoy!