Step-By-Step: Colorful Cousins
A colorfully fun photo deserves to be scrapbooked using equally colorful and fun products. I used black cardstock as my base to really make the colors pop. The scallop cardstock with holes in the scallops was the perfect way to have more of the black peeking through the holes. I like the effect, as it looks like polka dots.
- Bazzill Black Cardstock
- Bo Bunny Double Dot Buttercup Paper
- Bo Bunny Double Dot Orange Citrus Paper
- BasicGrey Lime Cooler Paper
- Fancy Pants Felt Shapes
- Doodlebug Cherries Jubilee Stickers
- Doodlebug Simply Sweet Lily White Letter Stickers
- Doodlebug Simply Sweet Limeade Letter Stickers
- Doodlebug Simply Sweet Ladybug Letter Stickers
- Doodlebug Jewels Bright Assortment
- American Crafts Jewelry Box Black Chipboard Stickers
- American Crafts Platforms Orange Chipboard Stickers
- Petaloo Mulberry Street Chartreuse Flowers
- Petaloo Mulberry Street Orange Dot Flowers
- Scenic Route Chipboard Circles Life Is Good Collection
- Zig Writer Black Journaling Pen
- Glue Dots Pop Up Glue Dots
- Bazzill Blue Scallop Cardstock
- Mount the blue scallop cardstock on the black cardstock.
- Mount the photograph at a tilt on a 6" x 8" piece of the Bo Bunny yellow paper. Outline the edge with the black pen then adhere to the layout.
- Cut the 12" felt piece in two and then adhere along the lower left corner of the yellow paper.
- Adhere the flowers in the lower left corner of the photo.
- Place the Doodlebug photo corner stickers on the photo.
- Use a colorful mix of letter stickers for the title.
- Write journaling on lime green strips of paper and adhere to the layout.