Step-By-Step: Sweetie Pie
Article Courtesy Scrapjazz.com: by Polly McMillan
I decided to mix and match patterns for this layout. I used a scrap piece of plaid paper to mat the photo and then paired it with the fun Prima Birdy Gossip patterned paper. The sweet lovebird-themed paper is perfect for a love-themed layout!
- Bazzill Black Cardstock
- Bo Bunny Double Dot Pink Punch Paper
- Prima Birdy Gossip patterned paper
- Doodlebug Cherries Jubilee Stickers
- Prima E-Line Pearls and Crystals Assortment 23
- Prima E-Line Pearls and Crystals Assortment 22
- Prima Orange Sprites Flowers
- Zig Writer Black Journaling Pen
- Mount the Birdy Gossip patterned paper on black cardstock, on an angle.
- Adhere a photo to a scrap piece of paper for a mat.
- Mount another patterned paper scrap on the layout before mounting the photo.
- Adhere the photo and mat to the layout.
- Place the title at the top of the layout.
- Write journaling in a small journaling block and adhere to the lower right corner of layout.
- Use glue to adhere the flowers to the layout.
- Stick Prima bling in the center of the flowers.