Step-By-Step: Summer in Palm Springs
Article Courtesy Scrapjazz.com: by Sheredian Vickers
Capturing the spirit of vacation can be difficult unless you select a certain theme for the layout. In this case, I chose to include photos of our vacation group. Other pages in the vacation album highlight the places we went, the things we did and the food we ate. An all-adult vacation is much different from one with children, and the photos will reflect such.
- Bazzill cardstock, orange
- Bazzill cardstock, white
- Bo Bunny patterned paper Banana Split
- Bo Bunny patterned paper Fruit Punch
- EK Success square punch
- DCWV Mini Scalloped cardstock
- Prima flowers
- pop dots
- assorted chipboard letters
- journaling pen
- Trim white cardstock to 11 ½" x 11 ½" and adhere to orange cardstock.
- Punch seven squares using a 1 3/8" square punch.
- Adhere the squares at the top of the page, spacing equally.
- Adhere Prima flowers randomly on alternate squares.
- Cut a ¾" x 11 ½" strip of coordinating patterned paper and adhere below the row of squares.
- Adhere the scalloped border at the bottom of the page and adhere a narrow strip of patterned paper across it.
- Select one photo to mat and then attach ribbon with staples over the photo.
- Adhere photos in the white space, and use pop dots to adhere the matted photo.
- Use assorted chipboard letters for the title.
- Use an acid-free pen to journal. Zig pens are great.