Taste of Italy - Benvenuti!
5 people per category ~ one 6 x 6 page for each recipe. Due date is October 30.
No beverage groups, because we all know the only beverage with a great Italian meal is ~vino~
Color theme will be red, green
Please use quality paper ~ no bright ~
Recipe must be
computer printed or typed for readability. NO HANDWRITTEN recipes.
I will not swap your recipes if they arrive handwritten. I’m not trying to be mean, but not everyone can read someone else’s writing.
These must be embellished at least twice. I’m not going to set rules on techniques, as I would like to leave people the freedom to be creative. However, I’ve listed some techniques below to give you some ideas. I expect good quality work, that shows that you put some thought into it. Only send out things you'd like to receive in return remember if you wouldn't use it neither will anyone else!
Any other ideas you have
Eyelets, Brads, Rhinestones, Sequins
Buttons, Charms, Snaps, Beads
Stickers - quality, I would like to suggest that if you use flat stickers they be mounted on cardstock and consider pop-dotting.
Chipboard, felt, foam
If you need any ideas, want suggestions feel free to post here or pm me, I'd love to help you brainstorm if you're unsure!
You do not need to mail your own. Please mail in envelope/box that can be reused or include one. Send as much postage as it took to mail + a couple extra stamps. When you're ready to go postal, PM me for my addy. If you are in more than one of my recipe swaps, you may mail them in one package.
Due date will be October 30th. Thanks for playing
:Italian Stuffed Mushrooms
3.dixiecorngirl:Mary's To Die for garlic cheese bread
4.DaMomma pepperoni bread.
5. Jessica M: artichoke bruschetta
2. scrappin4myboyz: potato gnocchi
3.dixiecorngirl: Mary's homemade spaghetti sauce
4. Jessica M: spinach and cheese manicotti!
5. Tweety: Mozzarella Chicken Marsala
2. Jessica M: roasted garlic scalloped potatoes
3. Tweety: Very Easy Risotto
1. Hostess:Panna Cotta With Fresh Berries
2. scrappin4myboyz: espresso biscotti
3. Jessica M: tiramisu
4. Tweety: Italian Love Cake
2.Tammy6071: Mozzarella and tomato appetizer tray
3. Tweety: Italian Sausage Mushrooms
4. Nicole L.: Prosciutto with honeydew
5. Carad13: Antipasto Skewers.
1. Carad13: Chicken Scallopini
2. dogparent: Spaghetti Pie
3. time2scrp: Eggplant Rollatini
4. 2.Tammy6071: Slow cooker chicken cacciatore
5. Nicole L.: Spinach-Artichoke Ravioli-Lasagna
2. dogparent: Vesuvius Tomatoes
3. Tammy6071: Italian Penne Pasta salad
4. Nicole L.: Vegetable Gratin
5. Carad13: Orzo, Tomato and Zucchini Toss
2. time2scrp: Amaretti Ice Cream Dessert
3. Tammy6071: Apple lasagna
4. Nicole L.: Cannoli
5. Carad13: Olive Gardens Lemon Cream Cake
2. Lunchlady: Creamy Caesar Salad
3. Tweety: Italian Ranch Chicken Strips
4. scrappinresp04:Peppy Provolone Slices
5. Hostess: TBA
2. Lunchlady:Fettucini with Pink Sauce
3 Robin's Spirit:Lasagna
4. Tweety: Italian Breaded Pork Chops
5. scrappinresp04:Three Chesse Manicotti
2. Lunchlady: Ravioli Pasta Salad
3. Robin's Spirit:Garlic Mashed Potatoes
4. Tweety: Pesto Pasta
5. scrappinresp04:Ricotta Stuffed Squash
ONLY 4 in this group
1. Hostess: TBA
2. Tweety: Strawberry Tiramisu Trifle
3. scrappinresp04:Italian Love Cake
4. Hostess: TBA