Username Post: Small Stamp Swap ONE WEEK LEFT
Mommy2Malachy
Pro
Mommy2Malachy

PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR STAMP SWAP:

*** All packages should be mailed NO LATER than August 31st.

This swap is for small complete packages of Clear Stamps and the wood mounted stamps. If they are used, that is fine, but they need to be in GOOD condition. The most obvious brand is Studio G, but the sb.com store also sells some Imaginisce, WeRMemoryKeepers, and Prima that are about the same size. But please, for all fairness, don’t spend over $1 for them.

I LOVE Studio G stamps, but they only sell them at Michael’s and AC Moore. I looked online to find them, because I have received themed swaps with styles that I can’t find in the LSS. During my search I found a blog that explained it very well. Hampton Art, the company that makes them, has a deal to only sell the small $1 stamps at Michael’s and AC Moore. There are some websites that you can buy a full set, or someone resells them (at a higher price). The variety varies from store to store and area to area. The first spot I go to when I walk in is the Studio G Stamps, and I have noticed that different stores DO sell different images.

I think stamps are a great investment, since they are reusable and, at $1 CHEAP. I do have a ton of Studio G Stamps, but I am always looking for more. I am including the other brands so if anyone wants to join, but doesn’t live near a Michael’s or AC Moore, they can still shop the SUPERSTORE here and join in.

We will also be doing the wood mounted Studio G stamps as well. I will keep them in groups, so what you send is what you get (i.e. 2 wooden sent, 2 wooden received)

Here are the general rules for this swap:

*PLEASE SIGN UP AND TELL ME WHICH GROUP YOU WANT IN. YOU CAN DO BOTH, JUST LET ME KNOW.

*YOU MUST SEND AT LEAST ONE (of course) AND NO MORE THAN 15

*INCLUDE AN ENVELOPE WITH YOUR ADDRESS FOR ME TO MAIL BACK. ALSO INCLUDE THE SAME NUMBER OF STAMPS (as in postage stamp) YOU USED, PLUS 2 EXTRA. I WILL MAIL BACK ANY UNUSED STAMPS.

*PUT THE STAMPS IN A ZIPLOCK BAG WITH YOUR SCREEN NAME ON IT, TO KEEP THEM ORGANIZED, CLEAR IN ONE BAG, MOUNTED IN ANOTHER. IF YOU SEND ONLY CLEAR STAMPS, YOU ONLY NEED ONE BAG.

*PLEASE CHECK IN AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.

*PLEASE DON’T FLAKE OUT ON ME. GRANTED, IT ALL WORKS OUT IN THE END, BUT UNLESS THERE IS AN EMERGENCY, TRY YOUR BEST.

*YOU DON’T HAVE TO LET ME KNOW HOW MANY YOU ARE SENDING IN, JUST WHAT KIND, THAT WAY IF ONE GROUP IS A LITTLE LOPSIDED, I KNOW TO SHOP FOR MORE OF THAT KIND.

*PM ME WHEN YOU ARE READY TO GO “POSTAL” AND I WILL REPLY WITH MY ADDRESS.

*ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK

Means I've got your's

GROUPS
Clear Stamps
Mommy2Malachy
TJCraftyWitch
disneylisa
i heart scrapping
All4mygrl
krbearl

Mounted Stamps
Mommy2Malachy