Username Post: JAFF (Just A Few Friends)
KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 09-16-09 03:07 AM

If you would like to join our little group please send a pm to our Founder. That's Kim. Thanks!!

JAFF (Just A Few Friends) is a group of “slow” scrappers, created by a slow scrapper. We are scrappers that are happy when we get 2 to 4 pages done a week. We are overjoyed if we get 6 pages done in a week and unbelievably thrilled with anything above that. And sometimes, we don't even get to scrap each week - gasp!! I know, it's just not fair.

Our Rules:

1. Have fun, share, visit and post your layouts whenever you get them done.
2. Try to check in at least three (3) times a week, even if it’s just a quick “Hi, how is everyone?”
3. Leave each other love on layouts. If anyone asks for help or a critique on a page, please either post that critique here or pm them. (Helping each other is what friends do.)
4. No challenges, if we (as a group) decide we want to have a monthly challenge or something, then we will.
5. No flooding the thread!! Unless of course you have this crazy burst of energy and/or time and get 30 layouts done all at once. I can’t speak for the other JAFF girls, but, that’s never going to happen with me!!

Okay, enough rules. Let’s have some fun!!

Members of JAFF

KimKV (Kim)
Jaxxan (Jill)
KristaDee (Krista)
gramary (Mary)
ZRock (Zandra)
Provinca (Anna)
Bonnie Jean
Iuplori (Lori)
Melissa

Edited by KimKV on 10-26-12 11:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic