Username Post: Christmas Gift Ideas
Ms.CRKS
Diva
Ms.CRKS

In response to mindyradio

I made coasters for MIL and my mom. Kaisercraft has circle and rectangle ones for $8 and you can use scraps to make them. The most expensive thing about them for me was te $20 sealer I got at Micheals.

I believe BoBunny has some plain white chipboard ornaments, but I'm not sure if thats the brand or not. I got the idea from the latest Archivers (if you have one near you) newsletter.

I also made DH a framed "layout", also using scraps and a cheap $5 frame from Target. Its in my gallery if you want to peek. Basic Grey also has a cute premade calender kit...all you have to do is follow the instructions. I made one for my Moms birthday and it helps if you have the pictures already, but I wanted to take one specially for her every month so she can add it to the calender. I just rearranged some of the embellishments so they wouldnt interfere with the placement of the photo.

I'm also making a Christmas mini album for a friend, using a kit from MM that I got a couple years ago and was going to toss.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic