Username Post: ~*~MAY~*~Anything Goes Challenge--BEST CHALLENGE EVER!!!
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

In response to Megan Ann

~*~WEEKLY CHALLENGES~*~

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~
These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by midnight PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

NEW RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

5/24-5/30

Pictures These are really random. The last 4 are whatever you want them to be, as long as they are connected to whatever I said! (62 pts each)
Something in the shape of something else (leaf in the shape of a heart etc. It has to be a noticeable shape, and it has to be something you found. You can't break a leaf to make it look like a heart)

The average household size is 2.59 people. Show me what .59 of a person is.

triadic color scheme

11:02

Prevent

Weekly
Break stereotypes this week. If you normally scrap girls (daughters, girl furbabies etc) use them on a boy page. Use blues, stars, trains etc. No girly stuff allowed. Same thing for a boy. If you normally scrap boys (hubbies, son, boy furbabies) use them on a girl page. Use pink, flowers etc. No boy stuff allowed. Your LAYOUT (no card) has to be obvious that it's a boy or girl page. Go all out 350 pts

Weekly Challenge 5/17 ~ 5/23

I love negative space LOs, so this week our challenge will be to do a negative space LO that incorporates THREE of the items from the list below. 300 points

polka dots
doodling
paint
felt
kraft paper
stamping
a heart
brads
scallops
stitching

Weekly Pictures 5/17 ~ 5/23

I am so excited for summer to finally arrive! With that in mind, take FOUR pictures of things or activities that really mean "summer" to you. 50 points per picture, 200 points for all FOUR.

5/10/10~5/16/10

5/10 Weekly Photos:
A garden (40 points)
A flower (50 points)
A seed (50 points)
Dirt (40 points)
Water (40 points)
Light (30 points)

5/10 Weekly Challenge:
Since I'm on a count down to the end of the school year, let's have some fun with a count down page this week! Make a page with the following:

10 buttons
9 stitches
8 brads
7 flowers
6 stickers
5 papers
4 rub ons
3 coloration items (ink, stickles, glimmer mist, pen, chalk, etc.)
2 photos
1 journaling block

Use the following items, no more, no less, for 350 points. If you add anything in addition to the list, this challenge is only worth 150 points.

OK, so here is what I meant by the no less, no more rule.

- You cannot use any other embellishments than what's listed.

- You can, however, use punches and die cuts on your paper, so as long as you make the die cuts yourself or punch yourself, it is fine. If you bought your cardstock or patterned paper and it already came die cut, that is OK, too, but it has to be cardstock or patterned paper and not a die cut embellishment. Does that make sense?

5/3/10~5/9/10

weekly: make a monotone LO with 4+ papers. one of them has to be a patterned paper. this is for 300 pts. an extra 50 points if your pic coordinates (ex: green LO with a pic of something on grass)

pic challenge: 50 pts ea
fun
home
hard
new
chore

5/1/10~5/2/10
Weekly picture challenge:
Take 3 pics that are related to the weather. MUST have 3 pictures and the 3 pics are worth +200 pts.

Edited by iheartaslan on 05-24-10 12:42 PM. Reason for edit: Adding Challenges!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic