Username Post: ~*~FEBRUARY 2011~*~Anything Goes Challenge! Sign Up til 2/10/11!
Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann

In response to Megan Ann

~*~Weekly Challenge and Photo Challenge~*~
These challenges MUST be posted WITH POINTS DETAILS by midnight PST Sunday to take points for the weekly challenges.

NEW RULE: If you take a pic of your computer screen because you do not have the item asked for in the weekly photo challenge you will only get half points for the picture of your computer screen. So if the challenge was originally worth 100 pts, you would get 50 pts; worth 50 pts, you would get 25 pts; etc.

2/21/11~2/28/11

Weekly Photo Challenge: Favorites

Favorite Book +50 pts
Favorite TV Show +50 pts
Favorite Room +50 pts
Favorite Brand +50 pts
Favorite Smell +50 pts

Weekly Challenge: BINGO!

Make a bingo (3 in a row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) using the following board:

FEB AGC BINGO CARD (WEEKLY CHALLENGE) By Megan Ann

1st bingo layout= +100 pts
2nd (different) bingo layout= +150 pts
3rd (same or different) bingo layout= +250 points

(MAX TOTAL for WEEKLY=500 pts)

2/14/11~2/20/11

Weekly Challenge: There used to be a challenge called Use it or Lose it! It really challenged me to get out those old supplies and put them to use! So this week's challenge is a take on that. of course you won't lose your stash in this weekly but hopefully it encourages you to use it! The challenge is 2 parts. The first part must be completed and posted by Wednesday! Dig through your stash and post a pic of 5 products you hope to use this week! If you post your pic by Wednesday it is worth 50 points. Then you earn 50 points for each of the 5 products you are able to use throughout the week! So the weekly challenge is worth a total of up to 300 points.

Weekly pics challenge (Each pic is worth 50 points):
Valentine
Sweetheart
Kiss
Love
Chocolate

2/7/11~2/13/11

Ok so after a torturous week of agonizing over the weekly challenge, I have decided that this weeks challenge will be to create a TOP TEN LIST of why you scrapbook or anything else that pertains to scrapbooking.

My husband peeked in my scraproom this week and was amazed at all my little trinkets and commented that I must really enjoy scrapbooking if I have all of this stuff! Little does he know that scrapbooking is an incredible outlet for me.

So, please create a TOP TEN LIST of why you scrapbook, what you scrapbook...have fun, be serious...can't wait to see whta we all come up with!

For the weekly challenge: If you just make a TOP TEN LIST you can take +150 pts; if you scrap the list you can take an additional +200 points

Edited by Megan Ann on 02-21-11 01:50 AM. Reason for edit: adding challenges!!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic