Username Post: August Budget Challenge All are Welcome!
newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Welcome to the August Budget Challenge! We're here to stay within limits on our scrappy spending!!!

Our illustrious hostess Alissa needs a break so I am taking over for August - you might say some of us are guest hostessing for the summer at least! I just hope we don't have to bust before the month starts as part of the contract...

The rules: List your budget for the month of July that you want to spend on supplies. Then, list the high priority items that you want to buy this month!

The catch: You can spend your money on whatever you want, list or impulse, but you must buy at least half of the items on your wish list!!! For example, if you list 10 items, you have to buy at least 5 of those and have me strike them off your list, etc. Please, make sure to tell me when I am supposed to strike off an item!

Tell us how much you spend throughout the month, and I will keep track of it in this post. We like details about your shopping around here. No such thing as TMI! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items we want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

TWISTED!!! List at least one thing you are not allowed to buy for the whole month.

SUPRISE!!!! I will send a RAK to one lucky person who 1. stays in budget and 2. buys at least half of what is on their wish list and 3. doesnt break their twist!!! Come on ladies, I know you can do it!

Courtney (newtoscrapping2011)

Budget: $0 ZILCH ZERO BUSTED
Wish List:
Twist: NO Anything!!!

Alissa (runzalot81)

Budget $50-$8=$42-$16=$26-$57=-$ 31 BUSTED
Wish List: Glitz Design, PSE
Twist: Paper, brads, rub ons, ribbon, stamps, punches
ZONK!

Tammy (Ladybing Tammy)

Budget: $60-$20=$40-$10=$30-$10=$ 20
Wish List: 12x12 album, digital stamps,
Twist: No other tools

Shayla (ShaylaCreations)

Budget: $50-$30=$20 BUSTED
Wish List: adhesive, 3d pop dots, anything needed for customers (cards or minis)
Twist: No flowers, No paper
ZONK!!!

Tina (tinadn)

Budget: $100-$52=$48-$20=$28-$10= $18
Wishlist: glimmer mist, elegant edge cart, and whatever tickles her fancy!! haha!!
Twist: Punches
ZONK!

Kelly (Kamananui)

Budget: $75-$34=$41-$9=$32 BUSTEDWish: PP, Spellbinders dies, Copics, border punch
Twist: Flowers, bling

Kimberly (leokc34)

Budget: $55
Wish: Paper for Challenges, Border punch, ONE Cricut Cartridge
Twist: Stamps

Sonja (SonjaC)

My budget is $130-$4=$126-$33=$93-13=$ 80-$4=$76-$7.50=$68.50-$65.00=$3.50+$12=$15.50-$4.30=$11.20 (for ehm emergencies LOL)
Wishlist: MS 'Arches', EK 'Notebook' and Fiskars 'lace' and 'stamp' punches, Cricut cutting mat, 12x12 album plus my August kits for Scraps of Darkness and Storyteller's Club.
Twist: NO MORE PAPER!!! (besides what comes in the kits...

Vivian (Vivian Lake)

Budget: $150-$8=$142-$3=$139-$9=$ 130
Wish List: copics, punches, reinkers
Twist: None

Melanie (Lamoo12)

budget: $35-$26=$9-$14=-5 BUSTED
wishlist: 8 stickles colors i don't have yet, cricut cartridges, ribbon
Twist: paper, brads, stickles i already own.

Tanya (TanyaN77)

Budget: $25
Wishlist:
Twist:

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic