Username Post: I'm SO NEW AND DID I SAY NEW
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

In response to mymimi2006

I've been out of it for about 3 months (out of the country) so now I'm home with tons to scrap and I'm very overwhelmed. Going to a crop on Saturday and need about 10 or 15 pages worked ready to glue and finish at the crop.

I got about 25 pictures out of my new granddaughter and don't know where to start.

I pulled out about 6 or 8 pieces of scrap 12 x 12 cardstock and put them edge to edge and put the pictures in order on the pages. That gave me some perspective - I was able to put 3 or 4 pictures I wanted on each page.

Now to gallery and pages of scrapbook magazines I've saved for ideas on how to arrange them. Then to select papers and embellies.

These aren't requiring journaling, as I don't know anything about them - just pictures of the day she was born and her mom holding her and my son holding her. Will probably put weight and lenght on them. Not sure how I want to do it until I look at ideas.

I have a sizeable stash so I should have everything I need until she is 12 years old at least!

Good luck with your pages. I have to have my picatures lying on a 12 x 12 to get the right size and porportions to start a new layout. Then when they are on the scrap white cardstock, then the colors and patters jump out at me when I see all the pictures I'm using on the page.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic