Username Post: Brats Corner Latte Shop
ELynn
ELynn 
Angel
ELynn
  • ELynn on 12-23-11 07:22 PM

In response to Huskymom

• theboydbunch Said:
My last day of work is over until January 3rd I picked up a "Snowflake Latte' " from Wegman's (grocery store) on my way home to give me a little energy boost to now begin wrapping presents...nope, haven't even started yet

I promised DH we would not wait until Christmas Eve to start because we (meaning he) ends up running to Walgreens at 10:00 pm to pick up another gift for one of the kids to even things out, because that's the only place still open Let's see if I make it tonight....

I have a 12 year old daughter and a 16, almost 17 (2 weeks away) son and am from Maryland, btw

So, how was everyone's day??

Hi E

Deb, I doubt your kids really still count gifts, do they?

That's the only reason I don't want more than one. I HATE the he/she has more whatever ********. I take it away from BOTH when they pull that. But, as much as I can't image taking attention away from dd, I do believe she needs a brother or sister. We'll see.

Here's a thought-why don't you count BEFORE Christmas Eve? lol.

We're not wrapping this year. I can't believe I said that. I didn't wrap dd's, and I just don't have time or energy for it. Dh doesn't care. I figure it's just more mess to clean. lol. I'd rather spent time with dd. He already gave me my big gift, and honestly, there's nothing more I want.

Hi everyone, glad this place 24 hours, though I'm in bed by 9pm most nights. I being bad and staying up a few minutes late tonight. After dd was asleep, I made cookies (from the tube this year...but hey, I put them in the oven).

To introduce myself, I'm E. Long time sb member, though I currently don't scrap (no time or space), and I did mostly digital last year. I'm a spoiled only child, mother to 2 month dd, married to code monkey for some odd years. Before being a mother, I loved to garden and photography. I do hope to be able to do some planting this spring.

I hope everyone has a great eve of Christmas Eve and may tomorrow and Christmas be stressful and peaceful.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic