Username Post: January Budget Challenge
Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

Well here we are again in a new year 2012! We have been in this journey, some of us, for quite sometime together but always welcome new friends to the challenge!

We're here to TRY to stay within limits on our scrappy spending!!!

The rules: List your budget for the month of that you want to spend on supplies. Then, list the high priority items that you want to buy this month!

The catch: You can spend your money on whatever you want, list or impulse, but you must TRY to buy at least half of the items on your wish list!!! For example, if you list 10 items, you have to buy at least 5 of those and have me strike them off your list, etc. Please, make sure to tell me when I am supposed to strike off an item!

Tell us how much you spend throughout the month, and I will keep track of it in this post.

We like details about your shopping around here. No such thing as TMI! You do not have to include costs for adhesives, swaps, gifts or shipping.

Please enable and tempt us to buy the wonderful items we want....but don't tempt us to bust our budget!!!

TWISTED!!! List at least one thing you are not allowed to buy for the whole month.

TAMMY
Budget: $50-$4=$46-$35=$9-$62=BUSTED

Wish List: Riley Stamp, [strike]Girlie Christmas Papers and matching embellies, Stuff to make a Valentines Card for my honey
Twist: No Stamps other than Riley!

Kelly
Budget: $50-$3=$47-$6=$41-$8=$33- $17=16
Wish: Valentine GM, Jenni Bowlin tab punch
Twist: Flowers, Buttons, and Bling

Tina
Budget: $40-$20=$20-$25 (BUSTED)
Wishlist: class at A's (no Cricut club this month)
anything I can't live without
Twist: NO paper,ribbon, or buttons

Alissa
BUDGET: $10
WISH: stamps, tombow markers, extended cuttlebug mats
TWIST: ribbon/lace, brads, rub ons, alphas, PAPER, punches

Vivian
Budget: $50-$13=$37
Want List: Dark Brown CS, Xyron refills, Craft Spot Stamps OR Peachy Keen Stamps
Twist: none cause she shouldn't be spending if she ain't a scrapping!!! (but we love her anyway)

Shayla
Budget: $50-1=$49-$21=$28-$10=$18 -$12=$6
Wishlist:Christmas embellies, basketball embellies, Adhesive for atg, any embellies needed for current scrap pages or projects, BG oxford
Twist: no flowers, no pp besides BG oxford!

Courtney
Budget $100-$28=$72-$42=$30-$56= BUSTED
Wish List: Scraps of Darkness Kit, viva pearl pens, glimmer mist, Stamps, chipboard
Twist: NO PAPER (besides what comes in my kit), Buttons, Ribbon

Jennifer
Budget: $200-$65.87=$134.13-$14=$120
Wish List: page protectors, blue and orange cardstock, stickers, alphas
Twist: ribbon

Sonja
BUDGET: $80-8.83=$71.17-$9.99=$61-$58-$2(SOD)=$1
WISHLIST: SOD kit, 12x12 album, 12x12 page protector refills, clear stamp storage binder, Storage items
TWIST: NO PAPER (except what's in the kit), INK, or STAMPS!!

Katie
Budget: $90-34=$56-20 = $36+5 =$41-$4=$37
Wishlist:
Stuff for SIL's album(s)- album, pps, embellies, adhesive letters. $40
Friend's gift: pps, embellies, binding device, pg protectors, photo printing fees $20.
For me: Slice cartridges $30.
Twist: Stuff that isn't on sale or not bought with a coupon.

Edited by Ladybing Tammy on 01-30-12 05:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic