Username Post: Help with SIMPLE scrapbooks for a newbie!
missyG9
Veteran
missyG9

In response to shootapear

First of all visit your local scrapbook shop. I like Archivers and its a chain. Ask them what Easy Layout Albums they have. I've seen ones for baby and kids. I personally think the album style to go is "Hybrid" and We R Memory Keepers makes the best pages and albums. I'm doing an album for each of my 3 kids and one for myself. You can scrap a fav pic and the next page can just be related pics on a page of photo sleeves because We R memory keepers makes the pages all different and you can mix them up in the album. One page can be a scrapbook page protector and the page next to it could be a collage of vertical or horizontals pics or a mix. I'm doing my parents 50 years of pics with that system and so thankful to have found it. Also, if you have an Archivers Shop near you they can copy pics really nicely for you and then you can give one to kids album and keep other or whatever. You can also have the big 12X12 pages copied and keep one in each album. Just some tips I've learned that are very helpful! Good luck and Have fun!Cheers!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic