No time, no talk...But just a couple of things...
1. My new niece baby girl Faith was born yesterday. My SIL was induced & it was completely crazy. The delivery took almost an entire day. The baby was in distress. The cord was wrapped around her neck. The monitor showed she wasn't breathing. My sister-in-law wasn't breathing. Either before or after, there was a whole team of doctors working on them. But from what my mom told me, the nurse was the one that actually ended up delivering her. Anyways, for 4 hours, I had to sit here & die in wait.
Thankfully, all is well & momma & baby girl are well! XO
2. Karen, please forgive me. I have a reply to your message. I'm just busy today/tonight.
3. Karen, Candace, Rhonda...I'll be sure to post your delivery confirmation/tracking numbers for you, for some recent goodies I just sent out this Friday!
4. I still need to work on the front page calendar. Mainly, transfering current holiday dates.
5. All of the completed & mailed dress form projects should be on the front page. I know a couple of you ladies mentioned the topic, however, honestly I wasn't sure who exactly was actually in the swap. Karen, I know you sent to Cyndi...But please remind me, if you can (or whoever can)...who did Cyndi send to & if so, can that babe please post a pic of it! Thanks!
6. What else? Well, today marks 50 more days/7 weeks left! We pack out around the 15th of May & should be home just in time for Father's Day!
7. Who's ready for National Scrapbook Day? Anybody else planning to scrap that day besides me! (Scrapbooking while packing = Scrappin' in spite of the chaos!