Username Post: ~*~MAY 2012~*~ Anything Goes Challenge!!! Sign Up until 5/10!!!
AnythingGoesChallenge
Resident
AnythingGoesChallenge

In response to Megan Ann

~*~DAILY CHALLENGES~*~

BONUS POINTS: YOU MAY TAKE +10 pts for completing the daily challenge by 11:59 pm (PST) on the same day/date that it was posted for! (SO the 9/2 challenge needs to be completed by 11:59 pm on 9/2 to take the +10 bonus points.)

05/01: Set up your daily challenge blog, signature line and monthly goal blog for +125 pts.

05/02: Use a less than perfect photo (blurry, off center, cuts off, etc.) on a layout for 150 points

05/03: Use this Sketchy Thursday sketch for 150 points
Sketchy Thursday Sketch #61701 By Njr007

05/04: Make a 2 page layout for 150 points

05/05: Today is National Scrapbook Day! Take 75 pts for scrapping today-these points can only be taken today. You may also take points for doing a sb.com NSD challenge, take 75 points per challenge up to (3) for 225 points-sb.com challenges can be completed at any time

05/06: Change your avatar for 100 points-And I would like to see your face!

05/07: Since I forgot about being hostess. Oops on my part. Take 150 free points.

05/08: Lets use up our scraps. I know I have a lot of scrap paper and it keeps on piling up. Use scraps on a card or LO for +150 pts.

05/09: Make a LO withOUT scissors or paper trimmers. Can still use punches, distressing, or paper tearing. +150 pts.

05/10: Use black and silver or purple and pink on a LO +150 pts.

05/11: Use up supplies that have been in your stash for awhile, I know I have a lot of old stash that I need to use up. +150 pts.

05/12: Lets bring out the stamps. Don't just stamp them, fussy cut them too! +150 pts.

05/13: Spread the love for Mother's Day. Tell someone through public comment to have a Happy Mother's Day. +150 pts

05/14: Scrap your current motto / mantra +150pts

05/15: Use the theme “Then & Now” for your LO today for 150pts

05/16: Make a LO and use the title "From Where I'm Standing" for 150pts - include a picture of you for another 150pts for a total of 300pts.

05/17: Today bust out those stamps – especially the ones you’ve never used (I have so many stamp sets where I bought them for a certain stamp and the others go completely un-used!). If you’re like me and you have stamps that have been neglected, today score 150pts if you use TWO stamps that you’ve never used before. If you’re amazing and you use every single stamp you own, then use two stamps that you very very rarely use. +150pts

05/18: Use one of your favourite colours as your theme today - really use it as your primary colour scheme! Use the colour in your title, in the paper, in your accents and embellies (even in the picture if you can!) +150pts

05/19: It’s National Photo Month! Create a layout with more than 4 photos on it (+4 photos for a single page, +8 for a double). +150pts

05/20: It's transportation month - so use a car, bike, rollar blades, boat, airplane - any form of transportation on your LO! It can be in the photo, an embellishment, stickers, stamps - whatever! +150pts

05/21: It's raining here this morning. After last summer, I will never again complain about moisture, no matter what form it takes. Let's celebrate the rain. Show or use water on your project today. +150 points

05/22: Use something tube-like on your project today. It might be something that looks like a tube like a paper roll, or it might be something that comes out of a tube like modeling paste. +150 points

05/23: Do your project in pairs today. Use two of everything. +150 points

05/24: Today is Asparagus Day. Compile points using the following asparagus facts. +250 possible points

1. Asparagus is green when it's exposed to sunlight, white when it is not. 25 points for using the color of green asparagus on your project today.

2. Asparagus is a member of the Lily family. 25 points for using lilies in some form on your project today.

3. Asparagus spears grow from a crown that is planted about a foot deep in sandy soils. 25 points if you use a crown on your project today.

4. Under ideal conditions, an asparagus spear can grow 10″ in a 24-hour period. 25 points for doing a "10 things" list on your project today.

5. Each crown will send spears up for about 6-7 weeks during the spring and early summer. 25 points for using a spring or summer theme for your project today.

6. The outdoor temperature determines how much time will be between each picking…early in the season, there may be 4-5 days between pickings and as the days and nights get warmer, a particular field may have to be picked every 24 hours. 25 points if you use a clock or watch face on your project today.

7. After harvesting is done the spears grow into ferns, which produce red berries and the food and nutrients necessary for a healthy and productive crop the next season. 25 points if you find a way to put red buttons or brads on your project today.

8. An asparagus planting is usually not harvested for the first 3 years after the crowns are planted allowing the crown to develop a strong fibrous root system. 25 points for using a group of three items on your project today.

9. The larger the diameter of the asparagus plant, the better the quality! 25 points for using a 8" or larger circle or circular object on your project today.

10. The word asparagus comes from the Greek asparagos, meaning shoot or sprout. 25 points for using photos of children on your project today.

05/25 : Pick a sketch from the Sketchy Thursday photo archives and use it to create your project today. http://www.flickr.com/photos/sketchythursda ys/sets/7215... +150 points

05/26 : +75 Points for using the color grey on your project today.
+75 additional points if your project layout is a grey MONOCHROME! (ONLY grey tones)

05/27 : Use a mask on your project for +150 points.
5/28: Finish up your 1/2 finished projects. If this is cleaning your scrap room, finishing layouts, or cards, or even something around the house that you have started but not finished it is time to get it done. 50 points for every project completed. (up to 300 points)
5/29: I'm in the process of dying one of my shirts back black. It faded somehow. (it is part of my pirate costume for the horse show)
5/30: Blue needs to be the accent color today. (Blue for Blue Ribbons). 100 points
5/31: Take 150 points for my scatterbrainedness for forgetting to post a daily today.

Edited by AnythingGoesChallenge on 05-31-12 05:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic