Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?
Cinj
Cinj 
Expert
Cinj
  • Cinj on 05-23-12 09:08 AM

In response to anda11

Have you taken pictures of the house even of the bricks. I recently came across a picture i took when I was a teenage of the brick my uncle layed for the wood stove in there farm house. Back then I took the picture because he did suck a great job on the brick you would have thought he was a pro. Now that he has passed finding that picture brought back all the memories of the time I spent with him at that house. I have very few pictures of him but I will have a page with him and my aunt at my wedding and those bricks.

• anda11 Said:
Hello dear friends, Things are moving quickly here. We listed our home & got 5 offers right away. It looks like it will sell asap. I thought it would take a month or 2. We have been working on the house & I have been scrapping when I can. We can no longer take care of it & it costs more than we can afford now that dh has gone on retirement. It is 2 acres.
It needs lots of work on the house too. I am ok with moving but this was my childhood home. I watched my Daddy lay every brick. This is still heart breakiing to me. My sweet husband has been forcing me to go to crops and meet my friend to crop at Archivers as often as we can because he know I am very sad & he knows it gets my mind off of things.
Today I have some boxes of memorablia to file in my storage boxes. I also have 3 drawers that have my old work pics & memorablia in the along with other stuff so I have to go through all of those & find a space in my boxes for them. I have a plastic tub full of photos mostly. I have to do the same thing & put them in photo boxes.
I am sorry I have been such a Debbie Downer lately.
What are you guys doing?

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic