Username Post: Please Delete
JenKoss
Veteran
JenKoss

In response to girlscout333

Happy Memorial Day Sisters! Hope you all enjoy your long weekend! Our long weekend was last weekend (Victoria Day) so tomorrow it's back to work for me.

On June 24th Molly and I are going to take part in a fundraising walk to raise money for our local humane society. I took Sarah a couple of years ago, and it was fun. I was a little hesitant about doing it again, because of that association with Sarah, but the more I thought about it the more I felt like I could do it. I set myself a fundraising goal of $500, and I'm already 2/3 of the way there, with a month to go!

Haven't done any scrapping lately, but I've been working away on my art journal. I just need to attach the charms and I'm finished the outside ocver. Now I've moved to the inside cover and I'm almost finished it.

When I was at church this morning, I heard that there are going to be teachers needed next year for the Pre-K and Grade 1-3 classes; I'm strongly considering taking the Grade 1-3 class. I've worked with older kids for so many years that working with younger ones will be a challenge, but it's one that I look forward to.

Well, time to go eat dinner (we're having escargots and seafood salads). Have a great night and enjoy your day off tomorrow!

Jen

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic