Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?
aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

In response to jaspernonyx

Finished my 100th layout of 2012 last night - but almost half of that (47 of them) has been in the past two weeks, working on the album from our Washington DC trip, and another 30 of them were for a gift album I did back in April. Hoping to finish the DC trip album this weekend and get pictures taken and posted. I am usually That Guy who always posts the whole album to SB.com at once, but I really think the torches and pitchforks will come out if I do that with this 60-page album. (I post them here less for the comments and more for a way to have them all in one place - it's nothing to do with trying to flood the main page, but rather my OCD-ish desire to have the pages go up in the right order.) Not sure how I'll go about doing it; I could post one day's worth of layouts at a time over the course of a week, but I'd have to go back-to-front, starting with the last day, so they'd ultimately show up in my album in the correct order. So vexing we can't change the order of photos once they're in an album. I would totally not be That Guy if I could just change the order after posting...

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic