Username Post: Welcome! Read this first...
Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech

Welcome to the neighborhood! We're pleased to meet you, and happy that you've chosen to "move in" to Scrapbook.com and make My Place your home!

So, pull up a chair, grab your beverage of choice, and let's get started! This area is for new neighbors to introduce themselves, and get acquainted with the neighborhood.

We'll begin with a tour of My Place. Click here to view the My Place tutorial. Don't forget to customize your "place" and make it look just how you want it.

As with any neighborhood, there are a few rules to follow. The most important one: Follow the "Golden Rule." Treat others as you'd like to be treated, and always give them the benefit of the doubt. Be nice. Read written correspondence in the most charitable way that you can.

For detailed rules, click here .

The janitorial staff would like to point out a couple of things in particular. First, for the benefit of our neighbors with slower connections, images aren't allowed in signatures. The neighborhood is a very big place, and we'd like everyone to be able to read the threads that they're interested in. So, if you try to add a pic/image to your signature, you'll just see ugly code instead.

Second, please don't post links to other scrapbook/craft sites, font sites, eBay auctions, etsy, etc. If you need to share with another neighbor, please do it via a private message.

Please introduce yourself, and get comfortable! If you have any questions at all, just ask - we're happy to help!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic