Username Post: Anybody working on anything this weekend & week?
Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

In response to Mia1979

I have had 2 layouts (1 page each) on my desk forever and just stared at them, nothing would come to me. I finally decided that they were worth scrapping and remembering so I buckled down and did them this morning. I actutally love them! THey aren't quite finished but I'm very happy with them. Just had to force myself to do them. So glad they are behind me though!

Now I'm to a two page layout that I'm having a lot of fun with. One page is my son's first time at the shooting range (He did great!)

THe right side is me shooting my Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 and at the bottome is my Sexy 6' bodyguard shooting his Glock.

I'm having fun with these pages. Not getting terribly creative because I have paper with a bull's eye and "Right On Target" so there isn't much I'm going to do with embellies. I may do one more page about "Sam" (Bill's Glock" and "Sammy" (My Smith & Wesson). That could be fun.

After these 2 or 3 pages I move on to the month we were in Hawaii in Jan-Feb. Lots there. Probably a full 3-ring 12 x 12 binder but I won't know until I get into it.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic