Username Post: I believe I am sold
ncborn
ncborn 
Tenant
ncborn

I believe I am sold finally on Photoshop Elements 10. I have tried many Photoshop versions in the past and just could not grasp how to use. However I have learned many very complicated programs in the past. Anyway I am trying the 30 day Trial and seeing some great things and learning some things. It is not so difficult but I did find there are not many tutorials out there at least that I can find that are on the subject of drawing and/or actually creating in PSE. I know it is a photo editing software but still so many of scrapbooking or digital designers use it and I just could not find much on tutorials of actually creating things for scrapbooking but I am playing with it and learning and starting to really see more possiblities and my bh is going to purchase for my Birthday if I give him the go ahead. I love learning new things when I can actually get a handle on to start with and now I guess I can with this so I will give dh the go ahead. Wish me luck. I may be here for some help from you all. Thanks in advance.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic