Username Post: Progressive Chat ~~ Next Live Round March 23
Resident

This is a place for those of us that enjoy the progressive challenge to meet for between progressive chats. This is a place to share new ideas and techniques related to scrapping.

A Progressive Challenge is done quickly and in steps.........it's like scrapbooking meets Simon Says with a touch of choose your group's adventure. Or it could be described as going to a virtual crop since we chat and scrap at the same time. Here's why a virtual crop can be great:

~*~ there's no pressure to buy more scrap supplies (like you need more)

~**~ it's from the comfort of your own home (including the scream/fighting kids, hubby that needs your help finding something you miss placed, crying baby, and bothersome calls from the MIL)

~***~ your supplies don't have to be packed and unpacked (because they're right where you left them- or at least that's where you thought you left it)

New info in red!!

Reminder to bring a friend!! On SAT at 8, 12, 5 and 12 and 3 on Sunday.

At the selected time of the day, I will give directions for you to follow approximately every 15 minutes until the challenge/layout is complete. I will not even know the how the layout will turn out because you all will help make decisions as I narrate a story. It’s like a choose your own adventure scrapbook challenge.

March will be a motivational round

You will need common scrap supplies and 2 or 3 pictures to be decided at the time of the challenge.

You must follow the steps and you should not peek ahead if you are doing the page after the fact. You must do what the step says, but you can do more if you would like. For example if the step calls for adding embellishments and you’re told to add two you could add three.

You can play with me at that time I give the directions or you can follow later following the order when you get a free chance.

Some sneak peeks:
*Step one sketch/scraplift selection
**Step two paper selection and placement
***Step three add photos
****Step four add homemade flowers or embellishments
*****Step five add embellishments
******Step six add title
*******Step seven add journaling, doodling, or stitching stage

THE RULES:
*Your lo has to be new as of the day the challenge, hence a progressive challenge.
**Upload your lo here within 24 hours of the last direction (the exception is to the weekly progressive you have exactly one week to complete the page)
***Single or double page LO's are fine. Any size is allowed too! Paper only as the directions are for that type
****I will contact you after the challenge requesting send me a PM for your top TWO votes
*****Don’t vote for yourself as you will get a vote from me for sending in your vote.
******You can start the challenge at anytime within the 24 hours
*******You MUST follow each direction step-by-step one at a time, NO sneak peeks

LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Share AnyWhere' on the 'share' tab beside the layout.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.

Retired Headquarters

Here's the 2013 schedule tenatativly.

Tentative times will be 8, 12, 5 on saturday and 12 and 3 on Sunday

Jan 26-27
Feb 23-24
march 23-24
April- 20-21
May -18- 19
June - 29 -30
July 27 -28
Aug TBA
Sept 21-22
Oct 19-20
Nov 30-Dec 1
Dec 28-29

Edited by Progressive Challenge on 02-16-13 01:08 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic