Username Post: We Have Winners~** NEW for Sept. Gallery Inspired Challenge **~
GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 08-23-12 03:30 AM

This is a new challenge created by popular demand - or at least by posters in the Show Me thread.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15799...

This site has a such a wonderful gallery brim full of inspiration for every scrapper, card-maker or whatever. How much do we take advantage of it? Well we are about to find out.
So here goes:
*Your creation will be a lift of an item from the gallery that inspires you.
*Anyone can play - layouts(paper & digi) and cards are accepted. Entries must be newly created this month please.
* Choose your inspirational item and post it here. (see twist below). Then create your inspired lo or card and post that too. (don't forget public embedding).
*When you sign-up indicate whether you are doing a layout, a card, or both. (Yes you can participate in each category)
*Deadline for entries is Sept. 29th

*On Sept. 30th VOTING begins. PM me your top 3 choices in card or lo category (6 votes total). Each voter gets a vote.
*Top 3 in each category will go to a public poll and winners will receive a small RAK from me.

*Sign-ups till Sept. 4th.

And now for the TWIST:
If you want extra inspiration take a walk on the wild side and let someone else pick your inspiration for you!

If you choose to do the twist you must indicate when you sign up that you want to do so. Your inspiration will be selected by the person who has signed up ahead of you. (so if you are number 4 to sign up - number 3 will choose your inspiration(s).

~~*** This means that ALL participants must be aware that they may need to select an inspiration for someone else and post it here. ***~~
******Please don't delay in choosing inspiration for the person after you if they are doing the twist.*****

As always please love for your co-players.

Have fun and get inspired!

***********ROUND WINNERS****************** *

Cards:
Xmas penguin Dutch fold card By RedSquirrel

We had a tie for layouts:
Tended with Love By Flintridgescrapper

and

Time Out By MommaSaid

Congratulations to the three of you.
Please pm your address to me so I can send your RAK.

And a big thanks to all the participants! You made this so fun.

Edited by GMFTS on 10-05-12 03:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic