Username Post: Discouraged.
GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

In response to m.perk

• m.perk Said:
This is something that has been upsetting me for a while. It seems that when some topics are started in the general forum, the original poster or some of the individuals that reply are getting hounded for their thoughts or opinions. Like they are dead wrong for what they post. I used to visit the forum quiet regularly, but now I steer clear of them. I don't know if I am the only one who feels this way, but I don't understand where everything changed over the last few years.

Finally....Someone who can read my mind!! That's the main reason I keep my thoughts to myself or look elsewhere 'till I found my answer. It's so sad that sometimes you just want to ask a simple question 'bout something and wonder if is going to be taken out of context and make a big commotion out of nothing and you ended up not doing it. Unfortunately some people in here, and I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, don't take the time to stop and smell the roses and are just sitting there waiting to attack like a pack of hungry wolves.

I went through this the other day when I sent a group PM to let people know about a sale that was going on for the images on the Silhouette Cameo store. My intentions were to enable people and spread the news and I even stated on my message that I wasn't getting anything in return. Guess what? I received a nasty message from someone. So right and there, I decided not to ask or say anything anymore.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic