Username Post: Got some more stuff!
binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom

In response to binkiemonstermom

I am your first follower!!!!! Keep going!!! I haven't been blogging that long and I am up to 16 followers!!! Which doesn't sound like a lot but I have a blog I follow and she is WONDERFUL and has like 4 followers!!! Don't get discouraged, some people still visit but just don't follow!

Also, some advice I got when I first started, make your comments as easy as possible! You will get a lot more comments. I took off the "prove your not a robot" part and I do seem to get comments more often. Some people don't like to do the verify, and sometimes the verify part is all messed up and the person can't read it and they get discouraged and leave.

Stampin' Up has a new digital program that you can try free for 30 days, I have seen a lot of blog art done with it! (not to mention hybrid scrapbooking pages, cards, calandars, books). But for free!!!! You have nothing to loose!!! (see my blog for details). I have to say, I am not the best on digital, but I have been playing with mine for the last week or so!!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic