Username Post: Virtual Christmas Card Idea Swap/Challenge
kj.etienne
Resident
kj.etienne

In response to kj.etienne

How is everyone doing on their cards for this week? I made the bookmark, but haven't had a chance to make a card to go with it yet. Lol, I have been watching lots of youtube videos and making several different mini albums! I am addicted to mini albums! I have been finding some really cute designs and have been making one of each of the ones that I really like (just putting them together, not decorating them at all yet). I have made 4 of them so far in the last 4 days! Now I just need to get some pretty paper on them and figure out what to do with them!

I have a challenge for this week's card.... and someone else can do the challenge for the next week!

This week's challenge, 9/16-9-23, is to make a card using FOIL! This can be foil tape, colorful foil paper, or regular kitchen foil (which is what I will be using). Also, make your card using non-traditional Christmas colors! So, use foil and don't use red and green.

And a side note... how many Christmas cards does everyone have made so far? How many do you NEED to make for this year? And the all-important question.... is this card challenge helping at all?

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic