Username Post: *FINISHED*holidays scavenger - due 11-19
YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

Welcome to the Holidays Scavenger Hunt swap DD 11-19-12, this is the date that you partner MUST have her package by. You will be sending her package directly to her.

In this swap we will have several groups of lady’s; this is a partner type swap. There will be different words and you will find NEW/UNUSED stuff from your stash or buy new for each letter of the word. For this swap there is a $5.00 or $10 minimum per group. You must look at each group to see what the minimum is for that group. You can send in handmade items but it does not count as a paid item. Of course you can go over the limit, just not under the limit. Have fun with this swap and spoil your partner.

(Example: the word is Santa, S for six different types of fiber, A for a unique gift, N nine Christmas embellishments, T for two new in the package items and A for a ton of flowers.)

Again that is just an example and you MUST include $5.00 or $10.00 worth of NEW/UNUSED items in the package, depending on which group you choose. You will have a partner for each group. You can sign up for as many groups as you want just please DO NOT flake because then someone is not going to get goodies and that would be very unfair.

RULES
1.Your partner MUST receive their package NO LATER than 11-19-12.

2. You MUST check in at least once a week. I need to know that you are still with us. If I do not hear from you, I will send you one message and give you 3 days to respond. If you DO NOT respond within 3 days I will angel your spot and you will not be allowed in any more.

3. When you sign up please send me a message with your name, screen name and address. In subject line put name of swap and your screen name. This is important

4. I forgot to add a rule. It is an easy one. For each letter of the word bag your item and put example: P for plenty of fiber, again this is just an example. You will do that for each letter so your pal will know which letter that item is for.

If I think of anything else I will add it and let you all know something new was added to the main page.

I will be assigning partners around the 19th of october. That gives each of you lady's about a month to get goodies for your pal.
Let the fun begin.

The words are:

$10

christmas
1.6ta
2.tcletoaddison
3.scrapbookgirl28
4.silver26AK
5. Sassy Suzi -

halloween
1.tcletoaddison
2.scrapbookgirl28
3.minderaser97

$5.

Candy
1.host
2.6ta
3.hvn101
4.scrapbookgirl28
5.Diamond Events by Tiffany
6.silver26AK

presents.
1.host
2.scrapbookgirl28
3.Sassy Suzi

family
1.host
2.hvn101

participants:
Host
6ta
hvn101
scrapbookgirl28
tcletoaddison
Diamond Events by Tiffany
silver26AK
minderaser97

Edited by YourScrapAttack on 12-07-12 12:51 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic