Username Post: ** TIME TO VOTE ** Gallery Inspiration Challenge Round 2
GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 09-23-12 07:53 AM

This is Round 2 of this new challenge dedicated to finding inspiration right where it lives: in the sb.com gallery.

** ALL PARTICIPANTS PLEASE NOTE RULE CHANGES **
This site has a such a wonderful gallery brim full of inspiration for every scrapper, card-maker or whatever. How much do we take advantage of it? Well we are about to find out.
Here goes:
*Your creation will be a lift of an item from the gallery that inspires the person after you.
*Anyone can play - layouts(paper & digi) and cards are accepted. Entries must be newly created this month please.
*The person who signs up immediately after you chooses your inspirational item and posts it here (this is no longer the twist).
In order to be added to the front page as a participant you must post the lo/card or both that the person before you will lift within 24 hours of expressing your desire to participate. If you do not do this in the time specified you will not be added.*

Once you have your inspiration create your inspired lo and/or card and post it here. (don't forget public embedding).

*When you sign-up indicate whether you are doing a layout, a card, or both. (Yes you can participate in each category).

*Deadline to post entries is Oct. 21.

*On Oct.22nd VOTING begins. PM me your top 3 choices in card or lo category (6 votes total). Each voter gets a vote. If you do the twist you get an extra vote so please note in your PM if you did so or not.

*Top 3 in each category will go to a public poll and winners will receive a small RAK from me.

*Sign-ups till Oct. 1st.

And now for the TWIST:
October's twist is: the LO is to be about you. Think Book of Me or any way that the lo's focus is you.
If you want to do the twist but need inspiration here is a thread that might help:

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/13747...

As always please love for your co-players.

Have fun and get inspired!

****** ROUND 1 WINNERS ******************
Cards:
Xmas penguin Dutch fold card By RedSquirrel

And we had a tie for the Layouts:

Tended with Love By Flintridgescrapper
And:

Time Out By MommaSaid

Congratulations ladies! Lovely entries.
Please send me your address so I can send your RAK.

Edited by GMFTS on 10-22-12 07:12 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic