Username Post: Scrappy Weekend
pugs223
Idol
pugs223

In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:

One big advantage I find is that when I reaarange them, since I haven't seen them in a while I'm looking at them witih a fresh eye and I see changes or things to add. It gives me one final time to see them to decide if I want to do anything different. One time I ran into the store and bought different paper - when I looked at it there I didn't like theh paper I had chosen to go with it.

See this is the problem I run into...that I won't like the paper that I picked because I'm in a different mood or just don't like it. Then what do I do when my paper stash is 2.5 hours away and I'm at a Bed & Breakfast in the middle of nowhere?

But I have to do it. There is no way I can bring all of my paper. I have one kit almost assembled, just need to put a few other sheets of CS in there.

I think what I am going to do is assemble kits with pp, cs and embellishments that I had in mind for those pics. Then I'm going to pack some extra CS and just a couple (couple is a relative terms lol) of my favorite PP stacks in case I change my mind about the paper I picked. I'm already planning on bringing my embellishment tote so I'm covered there.

Less than 5 weeks!!!!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic