Username Post: Looking for some scrappy friends in the Hudson Valley, NY
GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30

In response to Juansmom

Ha, that's funny....Now that you mentioned, it's true. We always are or live 10 mins from so and so....lol!

And no, Port Jeff is not the same. It's part of long island as well but different town...lol! My father went to Stony Brook back in the 60's and my son's granny lives in Cobleskill all the way up there in Schoharie County....Too far for me, IMO!!

Anyway, I started "collecting" things before my son was born in 2007 and then went from there. I took my breaks in between and got at it again in a more serious way a few years ago. Now I want to focus more on card making, embossing, letraset promarkers or copics, sewing and whatnot. You know, I want to learn more techniques and this site and YouTube has been very helpful. I'm a single mommy to a wonderful boy (almost 5 years old in a couple of months), full time employee for a pharmaceutical company and just 3 weeks ago completed my MBA. Not easy but I did it!!

Scrapping has helped me through rough patches in my life. Keeps me out of trouble and my sanity intact. It's my happy place where I can be messy, creative, spontaneous, crazy and most of all, be me. What 'bout you?

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic