Username Post: November Lets Share -Closed and Scrapping
KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-24-12 06:00 AM

Hi!

I have been away from scrapping and here a really long time! But I have finally got the bug back and am scrapping. So I decided I would start a “challenge” thread, make some new friends and get reacquainted with some old ones.

I used to host a few challenges and thought I would try again. I want to start out with something simple. I’m calling this “Let’s Share”. I hope people will want to play!!

The challenge, if you will, is to make a layout and simply share with us your favorite thing on that layout. Be it a tool you used (punch, silhouette…) or the paper you used. Maybe it’s a technic you did (if so, feel free to tell us how you did it!) Maybe it’s the design of the page itself. Maybe, if you’re like me, you favorite thing is you managed to use more than just one pattern of pattern paper.

START POSTING October 29

Rules:

1. You can post more than one layout. (Please no flooding)
2. Give us good details. Not just I like the stamp I used. Why? Is there something special you did?
3. If you lifted the design and that’s what you like, make sure you give credit.
4. Be sure to share love. Everyone Loves Love!!

I am going to limit the number of participants to 12. This should keep us from being overwhelmed.

Thanks!

1. Me – of course
2. GMFTS - Mary
3. Jill
4. Doreen
5. Marcilb - Marci
6. MommaSaid - Anne
7. NMScrapper - Carol
8. Rhondatx
9. Flintridgescrapper - Judy
10. MelissaSmith - Melissa
11. GentlewoodFarms - Pat
12. Dollscraps

Edited by KimKV on 10-30-12 04:37 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic