Username Post: Looking for some scrappy friends in the Hudson Valley, NY
Juansmom
Pro
Juansmom

In response to GIGIGI30

Glad to hear you are ok without real damage. We made out fine, the storm was nothing like we expected. I didn't think the rain or wind we got was bad at all. 2 flickers of the lights n tv, but didn't even affect the clocks or VCR (Yes I still have a DVD/VCR, Juanie loves his Disney movies I get at yard sales for a song!).

I just can't believe the devastation in NYC and NJ...just unbelievable!! Wish I could help but by doing what, you know? I have reached out to the few people I know in Staten Island and NJ, but they are pretty much ok but for electric.

Anyway, I have some questions for you...I have been looking at a cricut, but after reading a bit on this site, I actually think now I want a silhouette, probably a cameo. Am I correct that you have one? I like the idea of no carts, as most of the cricut carts have stuff I just feel I would never use. I need something to cut titles, like words and phrases, and pretty die cut shapes. I have seen that I can download from the silhouette store, but do I have to wait to download until I buy a machine or can I start getting the freebie of the day ones now? or start purchasing them now? Have you had any problems with the machine, and how easy was it to master? Thanks!!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic