Username Post: Stampin' Up
binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom

In response to Katydidd

I am a current Stampin' Up demo. I started out being a hobby demo for the discount. There are many hobby demos out there. As long as you meet your quartly mins you are fine. I meet these myself with no problems, but my customers put me into a higher catagory. I enjoy SU products. I buy all my solid cardstock through SU. I also buy all my ink through them. I I love coordinating items such as the ribbon, buttons, and brads. I do like other products and buy other products as well. Now, if I am having a class, I only have SU products being used.
I have held one class and I am planning on another class after the holidays. I enjoyed it and that is why I want to do more. Classes don't have to be big, I can comfortably have 5-8 in my house.
There is always support and ideas to grow your business if you chose but you don't have to do that if you don't want to. I have an online store so people can order from me if they would like. I actually have two cross country customers, I have a blog and post projects that I do on it. That is where some of my away customers come from. I am always available to ask questions or just to gab!!
When joining, you want a good upline. Maybe you have a friend that is a demo. Basically someone that you can ask questions to, for support, or just to talk. I have a great upline, and Up UPline. If my upline doesn't know, she asks her upline. I love the support!!! We are in different areas, they live in Raleigh, NC and I live in Concord, NC. We have our own customers and client base.
You can always drop if it doesn't work out for you. And there are a lot of signing deals right now!!!! With the big online sale starting on Monday, it would be a great time to join. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Good luck in whatever you decide.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic