Username Post: Working Mom Seeking an S 4 chest and a cape
cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

In response to crafty mom of 5

Amy, hope your FIL is still doing good and will continue to get better.

Shatema, good luck with moving. I love the color pink. Hope everything goes good.

Speaking of the color pink I think my side tables came out pretty nice I have them back in their places glad I painted them. But now the question should I paint a glass vase I have with the same color, hmmm I think so.

I also painted one wall in our family room that was leaking from not this past storm we had but the one last year. I don't know why we waited so long to fix it but it looks nice now.

I went to the Drs for my arm I a have Tennis Elbow. Oh fiddlesticks now I have to stop playing tennis, lol (No I really don't play tennis).

Today is my Grandmother's funeral not really looking forward to it. I don't like death and people/animals dying. I just hope I don't cry too much, I'm trying to prepare myself.

Tomorrow I'm having my kids' birthday party. So I gotta get my house straightend up and decorated. It's a busy weekend.

I got a few more presents but I didn't meet my goal of being done by Dec 1. There's just never enough time

Oh also I think I was driving my MIL crazy, lol....because I couldn't decide and come up with a plan of what to do with the kids during my Grandmother's funeral. I don't know but I'm sure I was driving her crazy and it felt good to, lol. Shhh don't tell.

Gotta go now and do a million and one things! Hope everyone has a good day.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic