Username Post: What do you think about orbs in photos?
Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato

In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
As a realtor who used to show and sell a lot of houses on a few occasions I went into houses with buyers and turned around and walked right back out again. SOmething made the hair on the back of my neck stand up - I really felt a presence that wasn't friendly.

I had a similar experience at Clifford's Tower in York, Great Britain. I did NOT want to go inside based on just a gut feeling (and I didn't go inside, I waited outside). Weeks later I read about its history including a really awful tragedy. I am going to have to check my photos for orbs, but I never got very close. That place gave me the "heebie jeebies".

I got a laugh over the diffination of "heebie jeebies" so I had to share...

Heebie jeebies is an American English idiom used to describe depression or anxiety. This can be as an after-effect of excessive alcohol intake (see Delirium tremens) or to describe a particular type of anxiety usually related to a certain person or place. For example, "He gives me the heebie jeebies", meaning "He makes me uncomfortably nervous". It can also refer to a particular form of intense apprehension, verging on horror, that is associated with opiate withdrawal.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic