Username Post: Just wanted to introduce myself
fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon

In response to Julie Garman

• Julie Garman Said:

Question: what are the rules for signatures on the forums? I don't want to break any rules on my second post!

Per board rules:
* Posting links to any external scrapbooking or craft site is prohibited. This includes online stores or sites of any kind related to scrapbooking, E-Bay, etsy or other auction sites. (Links and content of this nature should only be shared via email or Private Message).

* Signatures, private messages, and avatars may not contain advertising information for other sites.
* Signatures, private messages, and avatars may not contain inappropriate content or profanity.
* Signatures, posts, and threads may not contain images of any kind. (Content of this nature should only be shared via email, Private Message, or posted in the Layout Gallery and linked in message text.) Graemlins are not considered images.
------------------------- ------------
A lot of people post the challenges they are in, quotes they like, and/or their blogs.
It's basically easy. If you question if it should be there, don't put it there. Blogs can't be posted if they sell stuff. The rules I stated don't include that but it's a rule. When they say not to advertise other sites, that means sites that sell stuff. They are a business after all!

Edited by fknapoleon on 01-30-13 03:42 PM. Reason for edit: To clarify what I wrote.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic