Username Post: Is there a "tool" for this?
Posts: 4915
Joined: 05-09-09

    In response to Vintageivy

I've never seen one. You can get Dew Drops though, little tear-shaped ink pads with a pointy end for getting into the nooks and crannies of alphas. That's about the closest I've seen to a tool.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic