Username Post: Get it Together ALL DAY Challenge (NSD 2013)
Kels
Kels 
Marketing Goddess
Kels
  • Kels on 05-03-13 10:40 PM

WINNERS:
peasy
nado
MusicalPages
Julie101
Meeka Ivey
SusanScrapsALot
scrappinlilly
senora_x
miller.melissa.09
Lishy

**********PLEASE PM ME (kels) with your FULL NAME AND PHYSICAL MAILING ADDRESS. Thank you & Congrats!**********

Good morning and welcome to {Inter}National Scrapbook Day 2013 at Scrapbook.com!!! Are you ready for an amazing day?

This ALL-DAY challenge is called �Get it Together!�

Start by watching this video: http://www.scrapbook.com/videos/1975.html
of how I sort, organize, and store my family photos. Then, dive right in! Find a system that works for you (it doesn�t have to be like mine!) and share that system with us.

Ready? Here are your rules and reward...

Rules:
1. You must sort, organize, and categorize or label 100 printed photos that you�ve NOT ALREADY ORGANIZED � you�re on the honors system here�

****DIGITAL PHOTO ORGANIZATION IS OK, TOO!!****

2. You must JOIN this challenge and explain your process in a short 2-3 sentence paragraph on this challenge discussion thread by 11:59PM PST on May 4th to be eligible to win a $178 prize bundle. OPTIONAL: You may include a photo of your organizing system as well, particularly if it is hard to explain.

3. Link, link, link!! If you use a product from the Superstore (i.e. an album, a scrapbook, a storage box, page protectors, dividers, a pen/pencil, or anything else) please link it in your post.

View Challenge Here: Get it Together ALL DAY Challenge (NSD 2013)

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic