I have my digital photos organized by date on my computer. For printing my photos for today, and some other projects this is how I organize them
1. Selected the Photos that I want to print in Windows Live Photo Gallery using CTRL Click
2. Copied all of the selected photos and pasted them into a folder on my desktop
3. Opened the photos in photoshop elements and also opened templates for printing
4. Edited the photos if needed and then resized and cropped them into the templates
5. Saved them in a folder specific to the projects I am working on, and uploaded online to print.