Username Post: Get Organized Week 4: Cardstock and Paper
RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel

In response to MommaSaid

• MommaSaid Said:
Most of my paper is already organized Roy G Biv; cs and pp combined. It's working for me. The only paper I've separated for theme is Christmas/winter. Mainly, that's because I have YET to complete my December Daily from 2012.

The only time I have an issue is when I'm digging through for the right pattern in X color.... only to see the flip side of my pp would have worked perfectly on another project if only I had seen it when I needed it! I was hoping to find a fix for that. Admittedly, I scanned the email at first, so I'll go back and read again. However, it's stopped me from sorting the paper I've acquired in the past couple months. I'm afraid I'll lose it again.

For now, I'll suck it up, re-read for this week and get going on sorting what's out.

^^ That. I never know with double-sided paper how to store it. I've seen some people say to sort it by the dominant side, but it's nearly always the plainer side that I miss, that I would use. I'm not a big pattern girl.

All my paper is stored by collection pack, except for three bags of single sheets. One of those is Christmas, one is ROYGBIV by dominant colour, and the third is for those patterns that don't have a dominant colour, or picture papers.

That works except that I forget to look in the bag of single sheets.

Maybe my system is not so bad after all. Maybe it just needs tidying up and one more box so that it isn't all jammed in together.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual post. View the Entire Topic